- Divine Timing is a beautiful thing.
- It is okay to go against societal norms. Every so often, it is even necessary.
- Respect. Almost all of your adult experiences will be colored by how well you understand–and apply–this word.
- Murphy’s Law is real and indiscriminate. When it’s your turn, breathe deep and just flow with it.
- Wisdom & knowledge are not mutually exclusive.
- Wealth does not infer “class.” Poverty does not infer “trash.”
- Pick your battles. Fight only for what is truly important.
- Karma is a bitch (a really big bitch). You always want to be on her good side. So act accordingly.
- At the root of most interpersonal conflict is the mistaken belief that everyone else thinks, speaks, acts, and reacts the same way you would.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” is really just a bullshit statement until you’re 35 or older. Thereafter, you start realizing just how brilliantly that one statement sums up your future goals in life.